Postdoctoral fellow and PhD. student positions are available in the laboratory
of Prof. Itamar Willner, The Institute of Chemistry, The Hebrew University of
The laboratory is active in the following research fields:
- Nanobiotechnology and DNA nanotechnology
- Development of optical and electrochemical sensors and biosensors.
- The development of “smart” stimuli-responsive materials for drug
delivery, shape-memory hydrogels, switchable hydrogels, MOFs, and
- Catalytic supramolecular nucleic acid structures.
- Biofuel cells, photo bio-fuel cells, photoelectrochemical and
The candidate should be skilled in one or more of the research topics.
Experience in nanoparticle research, handling biomaterials (DNA, enzymes),
electrochemistry, photochemistry, and microscopic imaging (AFF, HRTEM) is
Interested applicants should provide their curriculum vitae and their research
interests to: email@example.com.