Mongolian Academy of Sciences
Agreement for Scientific Cooperation with the Mongolian Academy of Sciences signed in 1993.
Mongolia's first centre of modern sciences came into being in 1921 when the government of the newly independent nation established an''Institute of Literature and Scripts'', which was later upgraded to ''Institute of Sciences''. In 1961, it was reorganized as the ''Mongolian Academy of Sciences'' (MAS). At present, under its direct supervision the MAS supervises the operation of 16 research institutes and centres and the Ulaanbaatar University. Furthermore, it jointly supervises 9 research and production corporations.
Sukhbaatar Square, 3
Phone: (976-1) 321-638 / 322216