The Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, the preeminent organization in Israel’s scientific community, is a statutory body whose purposes are to aggregate Israel’s most distinguished scholars and scientists, nurture and advance scientific activity, and advise the government on matters of scientific research and planning of national importance.
The Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities seeks a student for administrative support of various projects
The Academy is seeking a student for administrative support of prestigious scholarship programs for outstanding researchers, and for the Contact Center
, which assists Israeli scholars currently working or studying abroad with finding positions in their fields and integrating into the local academic community.
- Coordinating projects and scholarship programs for doctoral candidates, postdoctoral researchers, and scientists
- Assisting in the organization and production of job fairs, conferences, workshops, seminars, and study tours
- Administrative support in maintaining the database and ads boards of researchers seeking employment in Israel.
- Updating the websites regarding the various activities of these projects
- English mother-tongue, Hebrew at a high level, including demonstrated writing ability in both languages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to work independently, efficient time management, multi-tasking, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A student position. Starting date: immediate. Location: Jerusalem.